Grab the Potty Time Tuesdays Code
I've mentioned how important having the right potty training tools is. It is especially important if you are potty training for the first time. It's a challenging process and anything to make it easier for the parent helps.
Healthy Moms has teamed up with Baby Signs this week to offer one lucky winner a free Potty Training Kit. (valued at $39.95) This complete kit has everything you and your baby need to make potty training fun and easy! This exciting new program combines the power of the Baby Signs Program with developmentally appropriate practices that help babies easily potty train before the age of 2. Highly motivational products with the "Potty Train" theme make this program ideal for children of all ages. The kit contains:
- Parent Guide - This straightforward guide from trusted child development experts will help you confidently lead your baby to potty success.
- All Aboard the Potty Train DVD - With its catchy tunes, delightful animation and real kids, this exciting DVD will teach your baby five potty-time signs and reinforce each step of the potty routine.
- All Aboard the Potty Train Lift-the-Flap Book - Your baby will love discovering the potty-time signs hidden under each flap in this fun and interactive board book featuring the DiaperDoodles".
- Job Well Done! Stickers - These colorful reward stickers feature fun images and positive messages such as "Good Job" and "I'm on the Potty Train!"
- All Aboard the Potty Train Conductor's Whistle - Whether to signal it's time to go potty or to "sound the trumpet of success," this fun-to-blow whistle will put a smile on your baby's face when it's potty time.
Visit www.PottyTrainWithBabySigns for more information about this exciting new potty training program that is great for babies, parents and the environment.
Get FREE printable charts, stickers and certificates that will help motivate and reward your child's potty time successes.
Here's the rules to enter the contest:
Visit Baby Signs and leave a comment here stating why you think this kit would be helpful for you and your child. If you want you can point out one item in the kit that you think you would like best. That's it. That is all you need to do.
For extra entries:
Participate in Potty Time Tuesdays this week and tell us a little bit about your child on your blog and link to Potty Time Tuesday and Baby Signs Don't forget to leave your link with Mr. Linky! I will count the link on Mr. Linky as the extra entry. If you don't have a blog you can e mail me at talbertcascia @ yahoo dot com and tell me a little bit about your child and why the potty training kit would be helpful to you.
Follow This blog with Google Friend Connect
E mail the link to our site to a friend (make sure you BCC talbertcascia @ yahoo dot com so I have proof of the e mail)
For every entry including extra entries please leave a separate comment. Winners will be chosen randomly from the comments and e mails that I receive. I will announce the winner at next week's Potty Time Tuesday post. Good Luck!