Maintaining a healthy balance in our own lives gives us the energy we need to keep up with the kids, our husbands, work and the home. But, like you I know what it is like to just get so busy and wrapped up with responsibility to the point where my own health and well-being gets placed on the back burner. Does this sound familiar?
Are you unhappy with your current weight?
Do you feel tired and worn out every day?
Has it been a while since you visited your doctor?
Do you find yourself constantly eating "junk?"
Are you so busy that you just can not make time in your schedule for physical activity?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions I invite you to participate in the 14 Day Fresh Start Nutrition Program from Urban Girl Wellness. It is time to get up off of your butt and get healthy.
With this program you will Learn the exact steps to cutting carb and sugar cravings, choosing the healthiest, best tasting foods and recipes that fill you up and make you feel great. Plus, get an in depth analysis of your health and a suggested lifestyle program to fit your health concerns and needs.
The 14 Day Fresh Start Nutrition Program includes:
- 5 Day RESET Detox & Cleanse (5 full days of food, no stimulants, no hunger)
- 14-Days of Urban Girl Nutrition Content, delivered everyday to your inbox via videos, handouts,shopping lists, recipes and action steps
- After the RESET, 9-day supply of healthy, delicious breakfast smoothies
- After the RESET, 14-day supply of yummy nutrition bar snacks
- In total, that’s 24 meal replacement smoothies and 24 snacks included in the cost of the program!
- Access to the Urban Girl Nutrition Online Forum for support and to connect with other participants for ideas and motivation
- 14 video trainings to teach you the in’s and out’s of Proper Nutrition 101
- Shopping lists & recipes that you can personalize towards your tastes so you know exactly what to eat that’s both enjoyable and keeps you healthy.
- Food charts, handouts, and tons of other resources to continue on with your healthy, slim and sexy self!
- Lifetime access to all Urban girl Wellness bonuses and resources – You can repeat the program as many times as you want
- Incredible FREE bonuses like exercise videos, ebooks, and bonus video trainings given by leading wellness industry experts – all included in the cost of the program!
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win the 14 Day Fresh Start Nutrition Program for free ($250 value)! All you need to do in order to enter is follow the Urban Girl Wellness founder Paula Burton on Twitter, like Urban Girl Wellness on Facebook, and leave us a comment at the end of this post.
This contest ends on Wednesday July 11, 2012 at 8 am PST and is open to US residents only.
For extra entries:
Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
Follow Me on Twitter
Subscribe to The Healthy Moms Magazine
Follow This blog with Google Friend Connect
Digg This Contest
Tweet This Contest
Stumble the Contest
E mail the link to our site or this contest to a friend (make sure you BCC talbertcascia @ yahoo dot com so I have proof of the e mail)
Like The Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook
Join our Blog Frog Community
Add The Healthy Moms Magazine to your blogroll.
Blog about this contest. Make sure you include a link back.
For every entry including extra entries please leave a separate comment. Winners will be chosen randomly from the comments and e mails that I receive. The contest ends on July 11, 2012 at 8am PST and is open to anyone in the US. Please leave your e mail address in your comments. All comments without e mail addresses will be disqualified.
Cascia Talbert is a busy blogger, publisher, freelance writer, online merchant and mother of five children, living in The Pacific Northwest. With a B.A. in history and law and a passion for writing and staying healthy, she started The Healthy Moms Magazine in 2007. The Healthy Moms Magazine is currently ranked the top health blog for moms and features several health expert writers and mom bloggers. Ms. Talbert believes that if mothers are well educated on health issues and how to stay healthy, they can pass that information down to their children and reverse the childhood obesity statistics in the U.S.
Ms. Talbert is a featured health blogger at Wellsphere.com and her articles can also be found on ezinearticles.com. She also runs the Healthy Moms Social Network on Ning, is the Chief Marketing Officer for Talbert Nutrition LLC, and is on the Social Media Advisory Board for America's Wellness Challenge. Follow her on Google+.